It’s a great day in the world of makeup because Sephora is having a sale! VIB members get 15% off site-wide, and Beauty Insider Members get 10% off. If you don’t know what “VIB” or “Beauty Insider” means, no problem. It’s a free rewards program you can sign up for by creating a Sephora account, and you will earn points for each purchase you make! Your status as a “VIB” or “Beauty Insider” depends on how much you spend in a given year. I buy a vast majority of my makeup from Sephora just because this program is so awesome. I never realized how much I spent on beauty products until I signed up and used the program for a year… whoops! The great part is, now I get free two-day shipping on all of my orders and other random perks like upgraded samples, and better discounts during sales such as this one. Sale starts today (4/20/18) and continues through 4/23, so get your shop on. Below I’m breaking down my top 10 favorite, tried & true products and why I love them!
- Translucent Loose Setting Powder – I have combo skin; part of my face is pretty dry and part tends to look highly oily and shiny.. cute, right? This powder is amazing for solving those problems, and it wears well all day. After applying a primer, and tinted moisturizer to my face, I finish the “foundation” look off with this setting powder.
- Hydrating Foundation Primer – This primer is an amazing way to prepare your face for a tinted moisturizer or foundation. I only really wear foundation when I’m getting very dressed up, otherwise a tinted moisturizer is my go to. I love that this product is hydrating, it also is the perfect base line to hold the rest of your makeup in place.
- Luxe Lipstick – Lipstick is my jam… I could go on and on about my favorite brands and shades, but this one is a front runner. Bobbi Brown lipsticks tend to be both colorful and hydrating. My lips were chapped when I lived in CA, and the struggle is far more real here in Denver. Having a lipstick that is beautiful and also kind to your soft lips is always a plus.
- Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick – This cream eyeshadow is amazing! It comes in a ton of colors and the best part is it won’t end up in your eye. I often skip eyeshadow simply because it always ends up in my eyes by the end of the day. This is a great solution if you want to add a bit of color to you lid, but don’t want to struggle with keeping powder out of your eyes.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm – This is my favorite go to lipgloss to keep in literally ever purse I have. My favorite shade is “Berry” in the “Satin Finish”. It appears darker than it actually is. All of the shades appear more colorful than they are when you apply them. I love that you can apply this product without looking in a mirror, it has the perfect hint of color, and it keeps your lips nice and soft!
- Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – This eyeliner has been my favorite for years. Sephora actually stopped carrying a majority of Stila makeup products, but this one stayed around because everyone loves it so much. It takes a little practice putting it on because it’s a liquid liner, but it’s totally worth it. This liner is seriously long wearing, and the darkest shade of black.
- Jet Lag Invisible Dry Shampoo – This dry shampoo is perfect for all hair colors. Ever seen a girl with too much dry shampoo and thought that it looked like someone dumped a bit of flour on their head?! 😉 Well, this shampoo won’t do that. It’s lightweight, and perfect for any hair color. It also smells amazing!
- Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask – This mask is serious business. You apply it and it peals off in one piece, leaving your skin feeling fresh and deeply cleansed.
- Tom Ford Lip Color – This lipstick is a bit pricey but totally worth it with outrageously gorgeous shades and a satin finish.
- 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil – I apply this to my face every night before I got to bed to avoid having any dry skin in the morning. It’s incredibly moisturizing, and I love that it’s such a simple product with just one ingredient. I also used this on my stomach during a majority of my pregnancy but that got a little pricey so I tried out some other belly oils as well. If this stuff was more cost effective I’d probably never use lotion again and just buy tons of bottles each month 😉
Hope you enjoyed my 10 favorite items!