I wanted to share one of my favorite places to shop for Baby, MAISONETTE! I first came upon their site when I was on a hunt for nursery decor. I wanted some pretty prints to hang in Lola and Poppy’s nursery; something magical that could be enjoyed & appreciated by children & adults! I’m breaking down my favorite picks from their site… apparel, decor, and of course the prints I framed for the girls’ room! You can use this discount code SBT15 for 15% off site-wide through end of day Saturday (3/31/18). Happy Shopping!!
- Emily Embroidered Cherries Sunsuit, Pink – I love cherry print for little girls outfits & rooms. It’s an iconic, timeless pattern!
- Baby Shoes! – Metallic shoes are a favorite trend of mine. I must admit I own metallic silver flats as well as heeled boots! Why not have some cute metallic shoes for my minis as well?!
- Pink Gingham Summer Romper – If you follow my blog you already know my obsession with gingham is REAL. This is another popular print for spring. I love this little onesie, and that it could be worn during the day or as a summer PJ.
- Big Top Mobile – This mobile is a little piece of art! It’s colorful, bright, and beautifully crafted.
- Embroidered Bebé Pillow – This pillow is just the cutest! I purchased it because we are going to teach our little ladies Spanish. I thought this would be a fun nod to that intention 😉
- Cherry Rug, 3’x5‘ – This will be such a great rug for the girls to play on, whether it be in their nursery or play room. It’s compact and easy to roll up and move from room to room depending on where they want to play during the day.
- San Francisco Print – I picked out this one for the vivid hues and because Tim & I met in SF. San Francisco is definitely somewhere we will take our girls many times throughout their lives.
- Inslee Fariss Prints – animals, letters, and florals. I purchased 8 of these prints for Lola & Poppy’s room; four over each crib. I used a letter print for the first letter of each of their names and mixed in two animal prints and one floral print for consistency. Their room is primarily neutral; I wanted a majority of the color in their nursery to come from art!
- Lama Print – This is my favorite print that initially inspired Lola & Poppy’s frame collections above their beds. I love the whimsical nature of this print!
Hope you enjoyed my picks and fall in love with some unique pieces from Maisonette!