Men’s fashion is all about style + comfort, or at least that’s my perception of it! Over the weekend one of my best friends was in town and Tim and I were showing her around. We spent Saturday hanging out in Denver’s LoHi neighborhood and had a couple of cocktails at one of out favorite weekend spots, Avanti F&B. If cocktails are your jam check out the Le Queen or the Paloma Picante, you won’t be disappointed!
Here is what Tim wore and below you can find what we love about each of these pieces. Click on any of these products to shop them 😉
- Polo – This Lululemon polo is so versatile! It comes in lots of colors, is made from a super comfortable fabric, can be washed and hung without having wrinkles, and can be worn on the weekend, to work or on the golf course.
- Shorts – These AG chino shorts come in six different colors and can be dressed up or down. The fabric is soft and the fit is slim (not skinny). Perfect for so many occasions and easy to pair with solid or printed, button down shirts, polos, or t-shirts.
- Sandals – These Rainbow sandals get more comfortable with use. They are durable and great for vacation as well as every day life.
- Watch – This Nixon watch has a simple black leather band and goes with so many things. Tim doesn’t wear a lot of accessories but he does love a good watch. I especially like Nixon watches because they come out with new models regularly and they are reasonably priced so you don’t feel bad adding a new watch to your repertoire each year.
- Sunnies – There are so many great sunnies out there for men and these happen to be Tim’s recent favorite.
Hope these tips help you shop for your man!